Monday 22 August 2011

Starting out on what seems to be an impossible journey.

In the blue corner, weighing at nearly 250lbs, from Campbell River BC, Jeff "the Big Butt" Lee!




Yup, for the longest time, I've been afraid to step on a scale, too embarrassed to face the reality.
Ever since freshman 15(more like 30 for me), my feet have gotten heavier and heavier and making my weigh scale suffer. Well today, I have decided to take the matter into my own hands. That's right, face the fear, pee into the wind.

From now on, I am going to live a healthier life style. Take care of my body. This means exercising daily, eating smaller portions(that's right no seconds) and eating healthier, more colour on my plate, meals.

Yes, "I'm going to lose weight" has been a goal of mine for a long time and probably many of yours too.
However, this time, it's going to be different.
More commitment and support.


Next time you see me, please question me on how this, 'Operation 50', is going and keep me accountable.

I will do my best to keep all of you up to date.

Thank you for your support.

6 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! Believe in yourself! I will have to join you in what seems to be an impossible task of Quiting Smoking. Shall I call it 'Operation Stop' The Set Date September 01, 2011. We can encourage each other on a daily basis. 'Operation Stop' & 'Get Fit' Also wanting to start my own AM Boot Camp.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds cheesy, but weight watchers really works. they have great advice and a supportive framework to work within.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goooooo Jeff!! Portion Control - weigh and count your foods... it works. Good luck my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i promise to make this as easy as possible! i will no longer bake cookies, cakes or muffins! and i will stop with the eggs benny :) it will be veggies and tofu....Mmmmm! you can do it babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GO, JEFF, GO!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelley - The Boss26 August 2011 at 14:38

    I promise I will ride your "Big Butt" if I see you Snacking, eating Sweets or having Seconds.

    Your gonna wish you never Blogged me!!!

    Good Luck - I know you can dooooo it!

    ReplyDelete